About Me

My photo
Konichiwa, My name is Kento Kelley. I am currently a senior student at High Tech High International. I am half Japanese and half American. My favorite hobbies are photography and graphic designing. Please, enjoy this blog about my archived assignments of Government/Sociology.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

OBSESSION WITH PHOTOGRAPHY

I am happy to say that I got my CANON EOS REBEL T1i my first DSLR camera this month :D. I have been taking pictures for awhile and have been interested in photography since I was 9 years old using disposable, and regular film cameras. I then started using regular digital cameras that were up to 3.2 - 5 MP's and using celluar phones to get different types of shots. All of my photos are at this site.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bkizzlez

If you also have a flickr account make sure to add meh. Peace.

Hope ya like. Enjoy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment