About Me

My photo
Konichiwa, My name is Kento Kelley. I am currently a senior student at High Tech High International. I am half Japanese and half American. My favorite hobbies are photography and graphic designing. Please, enjoy this blog about my archived assignments of Government/Sociology.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Petition about Changing Infrastructure

       For my Resource Management project, one of my deliverables was creating a petition to raise awareness about how infrastructure is destroying the environment and is shortening our lives. Below is the description of my petition and a link to the website. Please feel free to sign it!

To: Infrastructure representative


Support this petition so that we can create a Eco friendly infrastructure.
Today's pollution is inflicting many hazardous and dangerous chemicals
to us today. San Diego's infrastructure today is not helping what so
ever about the increase in pollution that we have in the world. But,
we can change our city into a Eco-Friendly place by installing energy
saving equipment. This year 2009, Amsterdam is currently installing
over 1,200 houses with energy saving infrastructure equipment which
helps us decrease global warming but also save the earth as well. If
we are able to express our ideas and have our voices heard through a
simple petition to sustain our lives and the entire world, then the benefits is soon to come.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

No comments:

Post a Comment